Health Happens in your Kitchen! — Not at the Doctor's Office!
Plant-Based Lifestyle Certified Health Coach and Nutrition Specialist Eva Cruz
• Are you ready to bring your health to the optimum level?
• Do you want to learn a new eating behavior with a customized meal plan based on your specific need with nutrient-dense foods?
• Are you tired of wanting to lose weight, but you have not been able to achieve the results you desired?
• Are you looking to improve your health by preventing and reversing chronic illness?
• Do you want to increase your energy, testosterone levels and feel great to keep up with your daily activities and loved ones?
• Do you want to learn more about Plant foods and their benefits?
What if I told you that’s possible and YES, you are in the right place!
Hi, my name is Eva Cruz and I hold a Psychology degree at Southern Methodist University. I am certified Health Coach at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN). I hold a nutrition certification in Plant-Based nutrition at T. Colin Campbell Centre for Nutrition Studies, and at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Scientific medical studies have proven that we are a product of what we eat and how we treat ourselves with foods.
My mission: to educate you how to live a longer and healthier life by adding more plant foods onto your plate.
Weight loss requires a commitment to change your lifestyle. Let’s keep it simple and exciting and you’ll see the results you want.
The information provided on my site, and through my services are for coaching and educational purposes ONLY. It’s not intended to replace professional medical advice from your family practitioner or team of medical doctors. Any advice or pieces of information, links of articles provided here are intended as a sharing for knowledge.